iko.travel was built by travel professional, such as yourself, because…
- We were tired of seeing our profit margin go to excessive OTA, aggregator and every middleman out there trying to make a buck without adding any value.
- We were tired of losing control over our inventory and being undercut by OTAs who were using our wholesale rate.
- We were tired of our OTA partners bidding against our own hotel name on Google AdWords.
iko.travel was built by travel professional, such as yourself, to…
- Offer a one-stop-shop for hotels to get online and sell rooms and more at 0% commission.
- Provide a global content distribution system for travel agencies superior in quality to the existing GDS.
- Take control over distribution through technology, superior products and governance.
- Let hotels be 100% in charge of where their inventory gets sold.
Slowly ween your hotel off the unhealthy dependency on large predatory OTAs and wholesalers.
- Together we regain control AND can start offering travelers a much better product. Everyone wins!
Our platform enables you to sell more than just rooms and gives you the feedback you need to understand your customers better. iko.travel is the premium provider of technology services to the travel industry and for hotels who need an online service partner.
iko.travel is consolidating the travel ecosystem and making online distribution less costly and manageable again. As a member of iko.travel, you are part of an ecosystem and you have a say in what the future of online distribution looks like. You get to vote on new features and have fine-grained control over how your inventory is sold. With us as your service partner, you can focus on offering your guests the best possible experience while we make sure your team has the tools and resources they need to get the job done.
Let’s set a new standard in quality and custom-tailored experiences for our industry and control the future of distribution together! Get in touch with [email protected] for more information about how we are changing the travel landscape.
Bjorn, Martijn & Yann