We are a fun and dedicated team of industry professionals who aim at creating a self-sufficient travel eco-system. We push the boundaries in technology, sales and customer support to offer our partners the most suitable environment to conduct business.
We run a lean team of highly self-motivated people from all around the world. Traveliko is a tech company and developing a travel tech software platform for the future is what we do. If you are an intelligent, productive and incredibly talented software developer with good habits… WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING.
Our core tech stack is a Java 8 / CQRS w event sourcing / Spring Framework / Spring Boot micro services configuration running on Google App Engine and Google Compute Engine with a polyglot persistence layer consisting mostly of Apache Kafka, MongoDb and Redis instances. We write all our unit and integration tests with JUnit and Mockito.
A senior frontend developer is a rare breed. It’s someone with in-depth UX experience that can make the UX come alive with code. It’s an artist, on an industrial scale, who effortlessly walks between code and colors and can back it all up with plenty of testing. If that’s you… talk to us… WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING.
Our front-end tech stack is Angular CLI, Angular 6.x with Typescript on Firebase. We write all our unit and integration tests with Jasmine and Protractor.
Our analytics team help travelers find their perfect vacation. They also help us to understand our users better so we can incrementally improve on what we do best. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning helps us recommend hotels, experiences, restaurants and more to our travelers.
If you are an extremely talented data modeler and have at least 3 years experience, working on a large data set, with Spark, Hadoop or TensorFlow… we think you should get in touch!
Blockchain is a fledgling technology that is revolutionizing the way we transact. For us, blockchain is all about payments and incentives for both B2B and B2C.
If you have 1 year experience with the Ethereum, EOS, Stellar or Hyperledger platforms and know how to write and test enterprise-ready Solidity contracts and similar APIs… WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING.
We are looking for a highly motivated marketing manager who has extensive experience in the travel sector. The ideal person for this job is extremely well versed with existing search plaforms, SEO, SEM, social channels and using analytics tools to understand customer behavior.
The candidate should have at least 5 years experience managing online marketing campaigns for larger travel suppliers.
We are looking for a sales manager who can manage our hotel partners. The position requires the person to be traveling 80% of the time. The person would be responsible for developing direct sales strategies for our various markets and will be the main contact point for hotels. The person will also help create the staff training manual and on-site person-to-person training.
The candidate should have at least 3 – 5 years experience working in hospitality; preferably within distribution.
An excellent opportunity for a candidate to assist us with the growing number of customer request we are getting.
- Gather, retain and apply product knowledge to us support our customers with their request at highest possible standard level.
- To achieve/over-achieve on daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Gather and record all customer information accurately and effectively.
- Identify personal objectives to help achieve short and long-term goals.
- To actively participate in all meetings/training sessions.
- To share all relevant information with team members.
- Pro-actively seek solution to problem faced by our customers.
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with potential clients/customers.
- Providing regular feedback to management regarding customer feedback.
The candidate will already:
- Have gained one year’s customer/sales experience in a similar environment (desirable)
- Be an excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills.
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others.
- Be an excellent team player and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Be competitive and results orientated.
- Have a confident, positive attitude.